Centrifugal Pump Test Rig
Closed Circuit Type With S.S. Tanks, ISI Mark Pumps & Motors, Powder coated The closed circuit test rig consists of a “kirloskar make” monoblock centrifugal pump. The pump is provided with a vacuum gauge on suction pipe and a pressure gauge on discharge pipe. The gate valve is used to adjust the head on the pump. The discharge is measured by measuring tank / water flow meter. The input power is measured by energy meter.
l. Centrifugal monoblock- 1 h.p.
2. Pressure gauge and vacuum gauge for measuring the head.
3. Measuring tank of 400×400 x400 mm OR Water flow energy meter for measuring the discharge.
4. Stop watch.
5. Sump tank of sufficient capacity.
6. Energymeter to measure input power.
7. A technical manual accompanies the equipment.
1. The equipment is coated with an attractive and anticorrosive powder coating.
2. The equipment consists of ISI standard
(i) Monoblock ————————- Kirloskar make
(ii) Energymeter ————————- Maxwell Jaipur make
(iii) Water flow meter ————————- Kranti/Anand make.
Services required :
(i) 440 v, 15 A, stabilized three phase A.C. supply.
(ii) Floor area-2 mx2mxl.5m height
(iii) Tachometer for speed measurement (can be supplied at extra cost)